By entering one of our events you accept that your name, gender, age group and club affiliation will appear in the official set of results published on this site and may also appear on the chip timing company’s website.
We do no share personal information with third parties.
We are not responsible for republished content from this website appearing on other websites without our permission.
We will communicate with you using the email address you complete at time of entry to an event. If you no longer wish us to keep your email address on record please email us.
Terms and Conditions
As is with most other running events we operate a no refunds policy. This is because we can’t afford to, as we start to incur costs as soon as the event is open for entries. Such as fees to venues, medals, advertising etc.
In the unlikely event that an event must be cancelled, delayed or postponed due to circumstances outside of our control, such as extreme weather, no refunds will be payable, however entry to the following years event or a suitable alternative event will be offered.
If you wish to transfer your place to another person, please email us at least a week before the event takes place.
Any competitors found to be running with a race number in another person’s name or participating without a valid entry will be disqualified and may be blocked from entering any future events.
When entering an event you are declaring that:
- You are an amateur and agree to abide by our event rules.
- You agree not to hold the organisers, marshals, volunteers, sponsors or any associated company or organisation working on the event liable for any personal injury, sickness or accident suffered, nor the loss of any property on the course, changing areas, or event HQ.
- You are fully aware of the potential and actual risks associated with participation in our events and that on event day you are medically fit to take part.
- You participate entirely at your own risk and agree not to take part if you are unwell or injured.
When entering an event you agree to the following:
- Participants must be the relevant age or over for the specific event e.g. 11 years of age or over for the Buckingham 10k.
- Participants must agree to and follow any instructions given by event officials / marshals.
- Participants must conduct themselves in a courteous manner throughout their participation in the event.
- The race number must always be worn and be clearly visible on the front of race apparel for the duration of the race.
- Participant race numbers are for the registered runner only and may not be exchanged or transferred/ sold to any other person, unless organised through us within 7 days of the event.
- On event days you must complete personal details, including any health issues and medication being taken on the reverse of the race number.
- Any participant who retires during the event must inform a marshal or the tail walker of your withdrawal.
- Participants give permission for photographs or films to be taken during our events and we reserve the right to use such photographs for publicity or to promote future events. If you wish to have your photos excluded please mark your race number with a red X.
- The time limit to complete the course is specified in the specific event information.
- Participants must not litter the course and must only drop litter by the water stations.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend race information or rules before the event and publish any changes.
- Participants must keep to the route and give right-of-way to members of the public.